Amphibious Energy achieved a major milestone by deploying one of its customized EnergyPods onto the Jacky platform in the Central North Sea. The MonoPod will be supporting the platforms’ load requirements until decommissioning in the summer of 2021. This is a significant step for Amphibious Energy and we are proud to be supporting Wood and Ithaca Energy in their drive for net-zero North Sea operations.
- Bilfinger and Amphibious Energy agreement to help curb emissions in offshore energy markets
- CORROSION and Amphibious Energy join forces to launch the ICCP-POD
- EnergyPods in the spotlight!
- Amphibious Energy relocates to the offshore community at Buccaneer Delft
- ONS 2020 Innovation Awards finalist!
- EnergyPod deployed for North Sea operations
- Amphibious Energy bronze sponsor at Decommissioning & Abandonment Summit 2020 in Houston
- EnergyPod nominated for Offshore Wind Innovation Award
- Amphibious Energy exhibit at Offshore Decom Conference 2019
- EnergyPods to support Central North Sea Platform